OAH-NPS Cooperative Agreement Project
- African American Schools in the South, 1865-1900, Historic Resource Study, Organization of American Historians and National Parks Service Cooperative Agreement, 2019-2021, draft submitted March 19, 2021
- “Art and Disrupting the Confederate Monumental Landscape.” In American Geography: Photographs of Land Use From 1840 to the Present, edited by Sandra Phillips and Sally Martin Katz, 255-257. Santa Fe: Radius Books/SFMOMA, 2021.
- Contributor, Tuscaloosa Civil Rights History Taskforce, Tuscaloosa Civil Rights Trail, brochure, ed. John Giggie (Tuscaloosa: Tuscaloosa Civil Rights History Trail, 2019).
- “’Three Cheers for the Red, White, and Blue #17’: Reflections,” in Freedom? Selections from the Paul R. Jones Collection, exhibition catalog, eds. Dalila Scruggs, and Stephanie Kirkland (Tuscaloosa: Paul R. Jones Gallery, 2017), 40-41.
- “An Icon Transformed,” North Carolina Humanities Council Newsletter, July 12, 2011, http://www.nchumanities.org/galleries/icon-transformed.
- “Full Circle,” An Icon Transformed: The Metamorphosis of an Old Cary School into a New Arts Center (Cary, NC: Town of Cary Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources, 2011).
- Exhibit Consultant, Bank of the State Tuscaloosa Bicentennial Series: Civil War and Reconstruction Exhibit, UA Warner Transportation Museum, Tuscaloosa, AL, August 2019.
- “After Slavery: A Pop Up Museum,” a BUI 301-015 class public history exhibition, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, Fall 2018.
- Core User, Mapping the Fourth of July in the Civil War Era: A Crowdsourced Digital Archive Workshop and Pilot, Virginia Center for Civil War Studies, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, training workshop for the Spring 2016 pilot held September 26-27, 2015.
- Coordinator and Intern Supervisor, GIS Historic Cemetery Project, Elizabeth City/Pasquotank County Parks and Recreation, Elizabeth City, NC, 2012-2014.
- Program Planning Committee, “An Icon Transformed,” Town of Cary Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources, Cary, NC, 2010-2011.
- Intern, American Experience’s “Reconstruction,” WGBH (PBS), Boston, MA, 2002-2003.